Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Podcasting

I just added some new feeds from the podcast search site that I thought I could use: Highland Training Power Yoga and Fit4LifCenter. These feeds were easy to find with podcast.com and there are many other useful podcasts, just depends on what you are looking for. The power yoga offers some mini yoga lessons that can be used as a daily practice session. The Fit4LifeCenter is a radio show that offers health tips and information. If I used podcasts on a daily basis I could see myself using these feeds and looking into others that interested me. There were lots of radio shows and I was able to find some WorldCup news and dessert recipes (yum). But as I mentioned before I am new to podcasts and will have to play around with them first before getting hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment