Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Technorati

Some of the directories that we've been using in class lately seem all the same to me. The latest was Technorati which is a huge directory for tags from blogs and posts. There is so much information out there that I think it's helpful to have a management tool to organize it all. I'm not sure if I would use tool again in the future but it I can say that it was fun to explore. There wasn't a lot of information related to kinesiology--unless I didnt't search correctly. On the other hand I did find a lot of tags related to celebrities and the Android. The popular tags and searches were mostly about new technology (iPad, Android), celebrities, sports, and politics. There is endless information to find with Technorati and those who are interested in this stuff would definitely have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment